Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Pacific Northwest
Thanked 105 Times in 92 Posts
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
What attacked/attracts me to the Mazda 3 GT was/is:
* Manual transmission;
* Enjoyable on curvy roads;
* Enough power to enjoy moving away from a red light, and also to pass a car on a medium-length straight on a country road;
* Great steering and very comfortable seats;
* Ability to spec it the way I wanted, e.g. leather, safety systems, and nav -- and be well under the $32,000+ range of its true competitors;
* It's long term positive "rep", e.g., a C&D top ten best car four of the last ten years;
* My test drive (only time I have driven a Mazda) verified how much fun it is to drive!
Last edited by Road Trip; 12-21-2016 at 12:11 AM.