|View Poll Results: What do you think of this idea|
|Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Yeah, those are very tasteful. If I still had the bumper that fitted that, I would buy immediately.
Plug N play tuner please!!!!!!!!!
Use the new Tag feature!
@Username And it will notify the person of your post.
What you need to accomplish what he was originally talking about (if he hasn't done it already)
- 1 roll of flexi LED lights whatever color you want
- Speaker wire
- Soldering iron and solder
- Switch from autozone
1. Jack up the car in the front and take off the splash guard.
2. Now you can get behind the radiator to put the lights shining down into the area that you want them.
3. Solder the end of the speaker wire to the leads on the LED's.
4. Stick the LED's where you want them to shine.
5. Run the speaker wire into the car somewhere through the fire wall. Just pull the carpet down behind the pedals and you'll find somewhere to put it through.
6. Take out the stereo (or find a wire that only has power when your car is on like your radio, window motor etc.)
7. Locate the power and GND on the back of the stereo and tap into them, run some speaker wire off each, hook the power onto source on the switch and the GND onto the negative on the switch.
7. Take the positive from the LED's and put it on the load of the switch, wire the negative to the negative on the switch (the same one the GND from the stereo is going to)
8. Mount the switch wherever you want it.
Note: By using a power wire that only gets power when the car is on negates the possibility if you accidentally leaving the lights on when you leave your car. Say you left the switch on one night after you turned your car off, the next morning you wouldn't be able to tell the lights were still on and could drain your battery.
Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide.com Free App
Check out my build! ---->
|air, duct, lights|