2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

Show off Your Mazda.

Tags
mazda show
600K views 1K replies 458 participants last post by  SurfBr0 
#1 · (Edited)
recently got the aero kit put on my mazda 3. Im just curious of other peoples mods so far on the new 2014 Mazda 3 sedan or hatch. Mayb i can get some cool ideas from your mods. Would love to see some interesting ones. Pics to come soon

Reactions: oak202
#2 ·
Is it installed yet? Looking forward to see your pics of the car.

#3 ·
yes i only got the side skirts and back so far i am waiting for aftermarket front maybe. Will definitely take picture when there is more sun out

Reactions: Tuna
#4 · (Edited)
@gsk3rd
Here are some pics of the aero kit and some of my other mods so far Sorry for low quality only have iphone 5
Plasti dip wheels
Auto dim mirror with compass and temp (sadly no homelink for me)
tapped Cobra series radar detector into auto dim
6000k HID
license plate lights have also been changed but its not dark yet
Would love to see some other ideas from forum members

EDITED

New Rims 18*8 +50 offset Rx8 rims with Hankook Ventus V12 Evo 225-45-18

Attachments

#12 ·
@gsk3rd
Here are some pics of the aero kit and some of my other mods so far Sorry for low quality only have iphone 5
Plasti dip wheels
Auto dim mirror with compass and temp (sadly no homelink for me)
tapped Cobra series radar detector into auto dim
6000k HID
license plate lights have also been changed but its not dark yet
Would love to see some other ideas from forum members
Dude... nice car! Nicest 2014 MZ3 I've seen so far! The only 2014 MZ3 with the Aero Kit I've seen too. How come you didn't get the front air dam?

#5 ·
Looking good. You're probably the first I've seen with the aero kit. I'm getting the oem rear spoiler put on my hatch this Wednesday so I'll probably post pic after. I don't plan on getting the lip kit this time, if t was same color as the car I would get it tho.

#6 ·
nice would love to see how it looks. Yeah the kit had to be shipped on demand as they dont really have them in stock right now. Yeah i am waiting for aftermarket style front lip cause i dont really like the oem one. But IMO the piano black accent looks nice

#11 ·
A spoiler that size would ruin the car. Aero kit looks good

#13 ·
@Jojoyoking Thanks man your all black 3 isnt bad either, Ive seen it around the forums. Wish i could get some true black rims. As for the kit i didnt really think the front air dam was aggressive enough so i will wait and see what they have in after market. it they dont have anything i might go oem or just get bumper canards splitters

#15 ·
Thank guys. definately worth $700 now im not sure what to do mod wise.
P.S if yall are considering buying the kit i would check all your dealers cause some have different pricing cause i got each piece for 350 instead of 400 each

#19 ·
damn that is legit i might get me one of those soon lol

#26 ·
got them from Mazda website should be mazdausa.com and then accessories>mazda 3>exterior. Heads up too i would check all the mazda dealerships in your area if your considering buying them as some are cheaper then other cause i know i got two of my piece for $30 cheaper each. You can check by entering different zip codes of local dealerships

#29 · (Edited)
Yeah, i agree, i think those are too extreme. I would have appreciated it if mazda went with the 2013 WRX hatch spoiler though....so much goodness. Here's a pic i found, its on a white wrx too *drools. I think having the stock WRX spoiler will complete the car and balance out our hatch's back end. What do you guys think?

#31 ·
Give it time there will be another type of spoiler to come out just like 1st and 2nd gens

#39 ·
Thank you! No, I had a shop paint all the front and rear chrome pieces gloss black. To keep the cost down I had the beltline window chrome wrapped. Came out pretty nice. Matches dead on with the rest of the window trim.

I could have bought the iSport and iSV black beltline window trim and swaped them out, but I didn't want to risk messing something up or scratching the car.

Shay, I wanted to plastidip the chrome and M in the front end and the wheels. I was telling my girl itd make the "mouth" look bigger. she said "why would you want a bigger mouth?" haha

heres mine.
:laugh:

The 's' model cars look great! Especially the head & taillights and of course the interior. Too bad it's not available in a manual. At least not yet from what I read, but the 155hp is no slouch, must be fun with 185!

#40 ·
I originally wanted a manual i GT. but there wasnt one in Tx. In sport mode with it in "manual" its pretty damn quick haha.

the tranny is really nice and the paddles will get the lady ready to trade this in when mazda come out with this gens high hp manual model (mazdaspeed or otherwise).

#41 ·
#42 ·