2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

AIO - All-In-One tweaks

4M views 10K replies 2K participants last post by  jackkwan4 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
The new version of AIO V2!
This time for Windows 😁

This new version was not created by me, but by user @Trezdog44 and is under development for several months now.

New Features in 2.0:
  • Completely Rebuilt Desktop App GUI.
  • Ability to install and uninstall tweaks in the same installation (Be careful this is a Beta feature).
  • Tweak files for 'Color Scheme' (105MB) and 'Speedcam Patch' (207MB) are downloadable extras to keep the app size small.
  • Choose an image to replace your infotainment background, automatically resized to 480x800px to fit the screen.
  • Replace blank album art with any image, automatically resized to 146x146px.
  • Image-Joiner for joining multiple images for the 'Background Rotator' tweak. Each Image is resized to 480x800px.
  • Also, a choice to upload an image that will not get resized for the background rotator.
  • Separated the 'Improved List Loop' and 'Shorter Delay Mod' into individual tweaks.
  • Choice for 'Enable Wifi' and 'CID to SD' tweaks (enabled by default).
  • Choice to use a color scheme background or not.
  • More information and backups are collected during tweak installation (For planned 'Save Backups to PC' and 'System Analysis' tweaks).
  • Copy Files to a USB Drive (works for a single plugged-in drive or choose 1 out of a list of all available external drives)
  • Save/Load tweak options.
  • All 40+ tweaks from AIO 1.x with variations.
  • Automatic Updates.
  • Updated to the most current version of Android Auto.
  • More to come!
  • Image formats supported: .png .jpg .jpeg .bmp .tiff
  • Images are converted to .png format
  • Built-in Translator

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
You have to press on keyboard "A" to "S" for choosing tweaks and again for unchoosing.
"X" for help, "1" and "2" for switching between installation and deinstallation and at end "Z" to start compilation of selected tweaks.

It's still a DOS batch, so no mouse, except for help window ("X"), here you can use cursor and mouse.

I tested with Win10 32 and 64Bit, Win8.1 64Bit and Win7 64Bit.

#24 ·
PLEASE HELP!!!

Hi All,

I need some help... I can't get this to work at all. I've been trying for about 2 weeks with v1.36 and now v1.40.

I've finally gotten to the point where the choose.cmd actually creates the files/folders, but when I try to load the USB drive in my car all I get is the "Data Retrieval Complete" screen after about a minute or so.
What could I be doing wrong? The USB drive is fine, as I have used the same one to apply some of these tweaks individually.
Is this confirmed working on 55.00.753NA? I am in the U.S.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

-Luis

Attachments

#25 ·
I've finally gotten to the point where the choose.cmd actually creates the files/folders, but when I try to load the USB drive in my car all I get is the "Data Retrieval Complete" screen after about a minute or so.
What could I be doing wrong? The USB drive is fine, as I have used the same one to apply some of these tweaks individually.
Is this confirmed working on 55.00.753NA? I am in the U.S.
Do you let AIO copy the necessary files to USB drive or copy the folder _copy_content_to_root_of_fat32_usb_stick by yourself?

Has AIO generates a tweak.sh from tweak.txt?

I only can say, that it generally works to most people, me too.

#28 ·
Got this working fine and with version 56 of firmware (EU). Not sure if it's a bug, but the speedometer/video player installed the kmh / german version, rather than the mph version requested. Apologies for being British and annoying... ;-)

Everything else appears to have worked just fine (that I installed).

#37 ·
Not sure if it's related to the hacks, but my speed camera warning just kept repeating itself over and over this morning. It did the alert and then just repeated it ad infinitum. I did not apply any speed camera db or nav hacks at all. Maybe just a bog standard glitch.

#39 ·
My navigation system has done this since new. There is one set of traffic light where if I ever stop at the line on the red it will repeat the warning until I pass the speed camera. If I stop one car back it doesn't do it or if I am in the right lane it doesn't do it. I think it has something to do with the car remaining at the warning distance for an extended period which confuses the alert system. My son think it is hilarious but I do not share his sense of humor.

#38 ·
Hi Siutsch,

First of thank you so much for these AIOs. Been using it for a while now.

However this morning I tried to install Diginix's speedometer via the AIO, it turns up greyed out on my MZD. I thought maybe I had to have the engine running, but it's still greyed out.

I'm on ADR firmware v56.

Is there a region issue do you think? Kph was selected.

#40 ·
So I've been doing some reading and this will be the first tweaks I install. I have a 2016 Mazda CX-5. By the sounds of it, I will just have to follow these steps after I get the USB made. Is this correct?

1. Insert into your car’s USB drive
2. Remove navigation card (if applicable)
3. Put the car in Accessory Mode so the touchscreen comes on
4. Be patient and wait, installation may take up to a minute. A screen will alert you the tweaks have been installed.
5. Remove USB drive and hold “BACK + NAV + MUTE” to reboot the CMU.

#48 ·
Hi Siutsch,

First of thank you so much for these AIOs. Been using it for a while now.

However this morning I tried to install Diginix's speedometer via the AIO, it turns up greyed out on my MZD. I thought maybe I had to have the engine running, but it's still greyed out.

I'm on ADR firmware v56.

Is there a region issue do you think? Kph was selected.

#53 ·
Hi, I want to install the AIO tweak but I have a problem I try to install the V40 , when I launch the Choose file, I chose what I like , then I press "1" to create the installation file. the problem is that when I press 1 the black windows just close and nothing is created ... I tried capitalized, without capital ect ... I don't know what i'm doing wrong: s

Windows 10 - computer in french with Azerty Keyboard

#55 ·
Sorry 2 problems
1) SPEEDOMETER app language is German and not english
2) CASTSCREEN install but I cannot make it work... I need only to connect phone by USB and start app on the phone with setting h264 an 1 mbps speed? I have no 800x600 resolution but 800x480...

#64 ·
Here's the description:
- Install the CastScreen App on your Android phone (castscreen-1.0.apk) and enable debug mode on your device
- Connect your Android device with USB cable to infotainment system
- Launch CastScreen App, change setting to H264, 800x600@160, 1 Mbps, select server mode and tap Start on right-up corner, wait about 3 seconds

#67 ·
I've tried a lot but Castscreen not work with my s6 edge.. I dont know why
another question.. for video player I put video into Movies folder of the usb stick
I go to video player and found them.. I try to play and I see a text message "preparing", but no video play..
video format is mp4..
is it correct?