Activate cruise control (On example of car for Europe for VIN JMZBM42A8311xxxxx)
You will need:
1. File ASBuilt your car.
2. File ASBuilt similar car, but with cruise control.
3. Access to original IDS scanner.
Open file ASBuilds in any text editor.
1.Copy in file ASBuit car with cruise control your data: VIN and checksum.
2. Check identity of dashboard (IC it is 720). These data should be identical!
3. Copied different digits of VIN number
4. Changing checksum. Checksum calculated by formula: Sum digits of VIN number. VIN position13+VIN position14+VIN position15+VIN position16+VIN position17+210 = 230 (BIN) or E6 (HEX) (for Example, for VIN JMZBM42A831123663 it will be 2+3+6+6+3+210 = 230 (DEC) or E6 in HEX. Where 210 is a constant number for VIN JMZBM42A8311xxxxx. ATTENTION formula only for VIN JMZBM42A8311xxxxx !!!
5. Save file as VIN of your car (in example JMZBM42A831123663.ab)
6.Go to diagnostic computer with program IDS. Open folder with program IDS (default is C:\Program Files\Mazda Motor Company). And copy our file (JMZBM42A831123663.ab) to a folder Calibrations Files (default is C:\Program Files\Mazda Motor Company\Calibrations Files).
7. Turning off Internet (it you must made sure!).
8. Open program IDS.
9. Go to configuration units.
10. Select IC. Program will offer "auto" or "manual" mode! Select "automatic" mode. Next do everything will be suggested by program. NOTE NOT CONFIGURE OTHER UNITS EXCEPT IC with NEW FILE!!!!
If you did everything correctly, program not will give any errors and your car will have cruise control. Remember! All that you do. You do at own risk!
Good luck! NOTE THIS EXAMPLE IS ONLY FOR VEHICLES WITH VIN JMZBM42A8311xxxxx!