2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

Roll Call.... Drop in and say hello!

27K views 135 replies 104 participants last post by  momotaroboy 
#1 ·
So now that we have our own section I would love to know who is all from Canada! Where are you all at?

I am just outside of Toronto and new to Mazda. I recently purchased a 2010 sport GT and LOVING it!

#35 ·
Hi,

Yes, as others have stated. I'm in Bolton, just north of the GTA. Work in Toronto though. And I'm a TM3 member. Sorry, I'm late chiming in I didn't realize there was a Canadian area. Better late than never!!

BeEvil

#41 ·
Been here for a while but hellllooo from good ol Newfoundland !! haha

#43 ·
Checking in from TM3.

Markham, ON.

#45 ·
Welcome and enjoy. Have you joined torontomazda3 yet? If not you should. Excellent site with a wealth of information.

BeEvil

#47 ·
Delayed hello, but HELLO! from Vancouver!

#49 ·
ughh there is like two people on this from Newfoundland... haha Maybe ill move to Toronto and stay there to meet up..

#52 ·
Hi from Toronto. I’m new to the forum. I still have my beloved 2000 Protégé LX witch I purchased
10 years ago brand new from Scarborough Mazda in Toronto. Probably this month I will be buying
brand new 2010 Mazda 3 GX Sport. Any suggestions for a good, reasonable dealer and price for that
particular model. :detective:

#55 ·
Hi from Port Alberni, BC on Vancouver Island

My ride is stock 2010 MS3, black, and the only one in town. Lot's of stares from the local folk.Brought back my joy of driving which I had lost. Kickass! Love this car so far (only had it two weeks). Only performance cars for me fom now on and I'm over 50....heh heh. Gotta get me one of them RAI and CBE's. Love the sound of the video clips I've seen with these installed.

#57 ·
Somehow it doesn't surprise me you're the only one with a MS3 in PA :tongue:

I've only seen one 2nd gen MS3 on the mainland.

#59 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome. I am surprized that there aren't more MS3's on the lower mainland. I feel that Mazda priced them high. I know it's been said by other members that it would have been good to have the option of buying a more basic, low cost version, like in the USA. The only other thing I miss is having the option of buying a service manual, from Mazda, for the car. Even my other vehicle, (a 2008 Hyundai Sante Fe), has factory service manuals (5 separate printed sections), available to purchase from Hyundai. I've been told by the dealer that only auto techs can get them and they are electronic (CD?), not printed.
Anyway, I love this car more than any other one I've owned. Next purchase....new tires that can handle cold and some snow. We got a good dump in PA a few days ago and I did a couple of 180's and backward slides trying to get up hills here. No damage. Exciting.

#60 ·
There definitely is quite a price jump here from the MZ3 to the MS3, and for those who want the MS3 but don't have a good discount on insurance yet, get crazy rates. For my GT, i pay $270 a month, and that's just leisure insurance. I don't even want to think about how expensive insurance on the Mazdaspeed would be for me.

#61 ·
Well looks like I am the only owner from Ottawa.

Aluminum Metallic Mica GT sport ( Liquid Silver in the US) bought June 2010. Love it 3rd Mazda had a 93 323, and an 02 Protege5.

Pat.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.