Continental ControlContact Sport AS - 2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-04-2014, 06:21 PM Thread Starter
Discount Tire
Authorized Vendor
Points: 5,951, Level: 50 Points: 5,951, Level: 50 Points: 5,951, Level: 50
Activity: 5%
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Continental ControlContact Sport AS

The Continental ExtremeContact DWS is being replaced at Discount Tire by the Continental ControlContact Sport A/S

Continental ControlContact Sport AS
UTQG: 540 A, A (All Sizes)

Click here for: Sizes, Specs, and Pricing on the Continental ControlContact Sport AS

We have partnered with Continental Tire to offer you the all new ControlContact Sport AS. If you liked the ExtremeContact DWS then you're going to LOVE the ControlContact Sport AS! The ControlContact Sport AS received major improvements in mileage and snow traction.

The ControlContact Sport AS is a high value all-season, ultra-high performance tire that delivers driving control and superior responsiveness in all conditions - dry, wet and snow! The exclusive model is also backed by a 50,000 mile warranty.

All-Season Capabilities
  • Biting edges in the grooves prevent snow from sliding through the grooves, providing excellent snow traction.
  • Full-depth sipes provide extra biting edges that open up and grip the road in wet and wintery conditions.

Everyday Driving
  • Chamfered edges maximize tread-to-road contact as the tire rolls for improved dry traction.
  • Wide shoulder blocks provide stability and control during cornering.

Mileage
  • Computer-optimized contact patch evenly distributes pressure for longer wear.
  • Stiff tread blocks resist wear allowing the Continental ControlContact Sport AS to offer a 50,000 mile warranty.

-MEDIA-

If you are running the Continental ControlContact Sport AS, post your review here along with a picture or two.

Low Prices! More Choices! Trusted Experts!
At The Store:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To Your Door:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sales and Technical: 1.888.459.4080

Useful Links:

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Discount Tire; 09-22-2016 at 02:20 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-03-2015, 07:53 AM
crxgsr
Points: 2,872, Level: 32 Points: 2,872, Level: 32 Points: 2,872, Level: 32
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)

so reading the rebate form:

Code:
Valid only with qualified purchase made in the forty-eight (48) contiguous continental u.s....
So if purchase from you, shipped to Canada, I am still eligible for rebate?
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-03-2015, 07:31 PM Thread Starter
Discount Tire
Authorized Vendor

Sorry but they Continental mail in rebate requires a valid US mailing address.

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-07-2016, 12:37 PM Thread Starter
Discount Tire
Authorized Vendor

COMPARED: CONTINENTAL CONTROLCONTACT SPORT A/S VS. TOUR A/S | Automoblog.net

When it comes to shopping for tires, a lot of variables determine which tire is the right tire for your vehicle. The first is the vehicle that you drive. Others include how many miles you drive per day, the road conditions you normally see, the region where you live, whether you drive a lot on the highway or the city streets, and the vehicle’s suspension and chassis setup, among others.

Deciding on which set of tires are the right ones for your vehicle can be very challenging and time consuming... READ MORE

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-04-2016, 05:13 PM
nas83
Points: 5,748, Level: 48 Points: 5,748, Level: 48 Points: 5,748, Level: 48
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Do you guys still carry enkei wheels? I called to inquire the others day and they gave me a price but I called to place the order today and the rep said that dtd can't even special order them. I'm confused as to which information is accurate.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-05-2016, 12:29 PM Thread Starter
Discount Tire
Authorized Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by nas83 View Post
Do you guys still carry enkei wheels? I called to inquire the others day and they gave me a price but I called to place the order today and the rep said that dtd can't even special order them. I'm confused as to which information is accurate.
Thank you for checking with us here, nas.

We do not carry Enkei Wheels but we can order them. If you would, please send us a PM with the wheel size, finish, and offset along with your full name, address, email, phone number and vehicle information (trim). We'll create an invoice for you and will then have one of our sales representatives contact you directly to finalize the order.

We apologize for the confusion.

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-05-2016, 02:48 PM
nas83
Points: 5,748, Level: 48 Points: 5,748, Level: 48 Points: 5,748, Level: 48
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I was looking at the enkei rpf1 18x8 et 35 silver 5x114.3. When I called they quoted me at $247 per wheel with no tax and free shipping. I'm also using my discount tire card and understood that there would be a promotional period of 6 or 9 months of 0% interest.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-08-2016, 10:23 AM Thread Starter
Discount Tire
Authorized Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by nas83 View Post
I was looking at the enkei rpf1 18x8 et 35 silver 5x114.3. When I called they quoted me at $247 per wheel with no tax and free shipping. I'm also using my discount tire card and understood that there would be a promotional period of 6 or 9 months of 0% interest.
Thank you for the additional information. I just replied to your PM.

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-04-2016, 03:42 PM Thread Starter
Discount Tire
Authorized Vendor

----------ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO----------

WIN A SET OF TIRES

by subscribing to the AutoGuide.com newsletter.

Winner will receive their choice of four(4) Continental ControlContact Sport A/S or four(4) Continental Control Contact Tour A/S tires.

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-06-2017, 12:03 PM Thread Starter
Discount Tire
Authorized Vendor

TTT

Right now you can save BIG when you purchase of a set of four(4) Continental ControlContact Sport AS tires. Purchase with Discount Tire credit for additional savings!

Details: Cruise-in for Cash Back | Discount Tire

Offer also valid online HERE.

Ends: 3/11/17

At The Store:

To Your Door:

Useful Links:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
continental , controlcontact , sport

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode