2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
Very beat up dead car turned baddass couple car and clean as fk
Newest addition to my garage
I couldn't find the any pictures of how this car looks like with 215/60/r16 tires when I wantrd to change them cos I was using 205 previously. I'm happy with the outcome. So, if you're looking around wondering what tire size to change to, like me, here's a look.
Good evening. I recently bought a 2015 Mazda3 and am trying to update the Firmware Mazda Connect Infotainment. I live in Tunisia (North Africa) and the section of the infotainment version appears: The version of the operating system is 33.00,500 The version of the music database is 00.02,000 The...
2014 Mazda 3 manual transmission with 17inch momo revenge matte black
2018 Mazda 3 Skyactive-G 2.0
Gen3 Mazda3 common issues timing chain seal seeping oil.
i have just purchased a 2010 mazda 3 hatchback and while i’m stopped in park or drive, there is a rumbling noise but i’m not sure exactly where it’s coming from. can someone please help
i have just purchased a 2010 mazda 3 hatchback and while i’m stopped in park or drive, there is a rumbling noise but i’m not sure exactly where it’s coming from. can someone please help
My first solo car purchase. Replaces my dad's abused 2010 Honda Civic LX sedan affectionately nicknamed "Red Scar-chetta".
Looks awesome hope it sounds good
My new toy can't wait to design it.
Bola B1 Gold 18" 8.5J +35 Nankang NS2-R Eibach Pro Lowering Springs Powerflow Stainless Steel Catback (Can post a clip if anyone is interested) Badges Dechromed, painted black Rear arches rolled to accommodate for larger wheels Retrofitted spoiler from the sport model Retrofitted tail lights...
Just picked up this up. Got a good deal, practically brand new.
Hood Scoops Front and Rear Spoilers Chrome Grille added Chrome Accents all over
been driving Mazda since 2007, and i'll still in future
Our Mazda, the family daily driver
Bilstein B8 with Eibach spring. Rays CR57 alloys 18 inch with Falken tyres FK510 235/40 offset 40
Eibach spring & bilstein B8 with Rays CR57 wheels 235/40/18
Every one else likes blacked out look I am old school and prefer Chrome
2005 Mazda 3 2.3 (Grey)