Where can I find the Mazda 3 appearance package at a cheaper price? - 2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums
User Tag List

1Likes
  • 1 Post By nickwharrie

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-26-2016, 11:25 AM Thread Starter
nickwharrie
Points: 152, Level: 3 Points: 152, Level: 3 Points: 152, Level: 3
Activity: 8%
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Where can I find the Mazda 3 appearance package at a cheaper price?

I am very interested in purchasing the side skirts, front lip, and rear diffuser for my 2016 Mazda 3 hatchback, however, the price Mazda asks is too much. Has anyone purchased the appearance package from another source at a cheaper price? If so, please provide the link to the location of purchase. Thank You!
mjack123 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-30-2017, 10:55 PM
Road Trip
Experienced Gearhead
Points: 3,813, Level: 39 Points: 3,813, Level: 39 Points: 3,813, Level: 39
Activity: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)

Garage
PM me and I will happily share two Mazda dealers that discount parts if you want to go that route. However, due to shipping cost being large for the Appearance Package, I would instead recommend your making an appointment with your dealer's Parts Manager, tell him you are spending over $1,500 list on new OEM accessory parts IF he/she will discount them 20%, and to protect him from you changing your mind after you order and their being stuck with the parts (or paying freight to return them to Mazda), you will pay 100% of that discounted amount up front.

And if you are willing to travel and have several Mazda dealers within your traveling range, see if one of them will go to 25%. In fact would start by asking for a 25% discount and then if you need to, back down a percent or two at at time until you reach agreement.

I know that even at a 25% discount, the your parts department is making money with no risk, and know this because I just reached this the 25% discount agreement with my local Parts Manager for Mazda accessory wheels and more. (Identically to the 25% discount I got last summer with a local Subie dealer on a similar appearance package for my WRX -- and I did not even buy the WRX from them.)

Jan. 25th ordered Mazda 3 GT hatch; Feb. 3rd allocation awarded; Feb. 8th official options/color confirmed; Feb. 27th assembly completed; April 2nd left Japan on transport ship; April 17th arrived at Port of Tacoma; April 26th arrived at dealer. HOORAY!

Below picture thanks and credit to Skagerstrom, for that is his beauty below, the inspiration for what our car will look like.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-31-2017, 04:31 PM
da_jokker
Points: 4,416, Level: 42 Points: 4,416, Level: 42 Points: 4,416, Level: 42
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)

Yes.... I had this all worked out until I found out they changed the 2017's and now have different parts.

The factor look Front and sides can be had from Baysonr for cheap (even cheaper on their store on ebay). When it comes to the rear diffuser, you are pretty much stuck with OEM, however it can be had at a decent discount from online places (like ebay).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
2016 mazda 3 , appearance , appearance package , cheap , cheaper , find , front lip , mazda , package , price

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode