FS: OEM oil filter cap wrench tool for PE01 & B6Y1 Mazda filters NEW - 2004 to 2014 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums
Mazda3Revolution.com is the premier Mazda 3 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2013, 03:20 PM
Points: 1,025, Level: 17 Points: 1,025, Level: 17 Points: 1,025, Level: 17
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
EGbeater is on a distinguished road
Default FS: OEM oil filter cap wrench tool for PE01 & B6Y1 Mazda filters NEW

This is the oil filter wrench the techs at the Mazda dealership use. On some Mazda vehicles (my 2013 Mazda3 i Skyactiv, for example) there is no clearance through the access door in the underbody panel to use an adjustable strap wrench.

This is the best and easiest-to-use tool (in combination with your 3/8" drive ratchet wrench) to quickly remove the OEM oil filter, which for some reason is often cranked on at the factory way too tight.

You're probably not going to be able to buy this OEM specialty tool from the parts department at your local Mazda dealer (I tried at three of the dealers in CO and was told no).

This tool fits all of these OEM Mazda oil filters:

B6Y1-14-302-9A
B6Y1-14-302A
PE01-14-302

$12.00 shipped within the 48 states. I'll ship via USPS within one business day of receiving your payment.

*** SOLD ***

I'm new on this forum, but I've been selling stuff online for a long time... on eBay and other automotive forums like evolutionm.net (the national Mitsubishi Evo forum) and honda-tech.com:

eBay View About Me for hsunchen

NOTE: PE01 14 302 filter and 3/8" ratchet wrench pictured below are not included with the filter tool.

Last edited by EGbeater; 11-10-2013 at 06:34 PM. Reason: oil filter tool sold
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
b6y1, cap, filter, filters, mazda, oem, oil, pe01, tool, wrench