M3R has partnered with AutoGuide.com - 2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-03-2010, 12:23 PM Thread Starter
Administrator
Administrator
Points: 554, Level: 11 Points: 554, Level: 11 Points: 554, Level: 11
Activity: 8%
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

M3R has partnered with AutoGuide.com

Hey Everyone!

I'm pleased to announce that I've decided to transfer ownership of the site to the autoguide.com forum group. I always felt that I'd eventually have time to work on the site and bring it to the next level. But since returning to school, I just got overly busy. The autoguide group is a bunch of young guys who have a lot of experience working with forums. I am confident that these guys will run the site in a professional manner and help provide the support that the site requires in order to get to the next level.

The admin taking charge from this point on is Phil. He should be checking in with us shortly.

Thanks!

Saad Uddin
The Following User Says Thank You to Administrator For This Useful Post:
warlord (10-15-2010)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-03-2010, 12:24 PM
AG_admin
Administrator
Points: 8,072, Level: 60 Points: 8,072, Level: 60 Points: 8,072, Level: 60
Activity: 7%
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Garage
Greetings!

Just introducing myself to you, My name is Phil, I’m a Community Director for AutoGuide.com. So you are all familiar AutoGuide manages a number of different online communities. Currently I personally manage all of our sports some motorcycle, some import car and a Tractor Forum, and will be joining the Mazda3Revolution Team.

What are our intentions?

We bring reliability, support and the infrastructure needed to ensure that the community will be around for years to come. It’s our goal to work with the staff of Ford Muscle as a team to help provide the resources and required to give this community a broader reach, to attract new members to better the overall knowledge shared in the community.

Will leadership change?

Continuity is the focus here, Your Admins and Mods work very hard to keep the walls and the roof up in this place we are just here to make sure the lights stay on. Every community is unique and should always be respected in that regard. You guys have established your own unique rules and regulations and a strong reputation that is carried by all of this and it’s important that we maintain this level of integrity.

What am I here for?

My primary role is to work on the technical aspect of the site and work with the existing staff. I will check in to make sure regular maintenance is all taken care of and keep things running smoothly from behind the scenes and soon have the site running smoother and faster then ever before.

I do look forward to getting to know you all and this unique community better.
The Following User Says Thank You to AG_admin For This Useful Post:
warlord (10-15-2010)
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-03-2010, 12:44 PM
Wishful Thinker
Points: 3,481, Level: 36 Points: 3,481, Level: 36 Points: 3,481, Level: 36
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Welcome Phil! I, like you, am new to this forum and have great expectations for this site and the members of the community. Glad to see your main focus is to keep this forum going strong and running smoothly.

Good Luck, Hope You Enjoy Your Time Here!

With "Fast" and "Good" being so relative, What makes your opinion absolute?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-03-2010, 02:33 PM
AG_admin
Administrator

Garage
thanks for the welcome. There is alot of ground to cover with the staff over the next week to help their job be much easier and just clean up some bugs on the forums as well.
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-03-2010, 05:08 PM
MS3SNAIL
Nose in the corner
Points: 2,833, Level: 32 Points: 2,833, Level: 32 Points: 2,833, Level: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
thanks for the welcome. There is alot of ground to cover with the staff over the next week to help their job be much easier and just clean up some bugs on the forums as well.
Speaking of bugs...I believe there is a PM waiting for you.

Thanks,
Randy

2010 MazdaSpeed3 Black Mica | Cobb AP | CS SRI/TIP | CS Racepipe | CP-E 75 Duro RMM | 30% Tint all around | Blacked out fog light trim and emblems | Radar detector tapped into HomeLink/Compass RVM | WeatherTech Mats Front & Back | Fumoto Oil Drain Valve (QWIK Valve)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, waistoids, dweebies, dickheads - they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude.
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-03-2010, 05:19 PM
catchphrase
Points: 7,186, Level: 56 Points: 7,186, Level: 56 Points: 7,186, Level: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by *MS3~SNAIL* View Post
Speaking of bugs...I believe there is a PM waiting for you.

Thanks,
Randy
We've discussed how we're going to rename you into MS3Slug.

Moderator -
- Trouble registering, click
-
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-03-2010, 05:38 PM
AG_admin
Administrator

Garage
*MS3~SNAIL* your account contains illegal characters the * and ~ are real pretty but mess up all sorts of things. There is a band aid solution that should have been put in today but we will ask you to change your user name to remove those characters. I don't see a PM yet did you send it to Admin or administrator?
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-03-2010, 06:27 PM
jricesterenator
Points: 4,280, Level: 41 Points: 4,280, Level: 41 Points: 4,280, Level: 41

Haha, first day and you're already in trouble

Welcome, Phil! I look forward seeing the bugs slowly disappear from this site and for less obnoxious downtimes.

2010.5 Liquid Silver Mazda 3s GT
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-03-2010, 09:17 PM
MS3SNAIL
Nose in the corner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
*MS3~SNAIL* your account contains illegal characters the * and ~ are real pretty but mess up all sorts of things. There is a band aid solution that should have been put in today but we will ask you to change your user name to remove those characters. I don't see a PM yet did you send it to Admin or administrator?
Sent to both Admin and Administrator, now. And thanks!

2010 MazdaSpeed3 Black Mica | Cobb AP | CS SRI/TIP | CS Racepipe | CP-E 75 Duro RMM | 30% Tint all around | Blacked out fog light trim and emblems | Radar detector tapped into HomeLink/Compass RVM | WeatherTech Mats Front & Back | Fumoto Oil Drain Valve (QWIK Valve)

The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, waistoids, dweebies, dickheads - they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude.

Last edited by MS3SNAIL; 08-03-2010 at 09:19 PM.
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-03-2010, 09:18 PM
MS3SNAIL
Nose in the corner

Quote:
Originally Posted by jricesterenator View Post
Haha, first day and you're already in trouble

Welcome, Phil! I look forward seeing the bugs slowly disappear from this site and for less obnoxious downtimes.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
autoguidecom , m3r , partnered

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode